BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Special K & Bananas


  • 1 1/3 C Special K- 160 Calories
  • 1 C 1% Milk- 100 Calories (I usually use skim but 1% was on sale)
  • 1 Medium Banana- 105 calories (I don't always slice the whole thing but I eat it all)
  • 1 Splenda packet- O caloires (personal preference, you can eat it with out sweetener or use sugar but that will add calories.)
Total- 365 Calories

I fell in love with Special K about two years ago when I was working out with my trainer. It's a guilt free cereal with lots of good stuff. You can add bananas, strawberries, blue berries, etc to make it more fun or you can eat it plain. It's great for a quick breakfast and the family size box lasts forever.

2 comments:

Erin, Danny, & Carson said...

Special K is sooooooo yummy. Keep these healthy food posts coming! They are great!

Corissa and Spencer Smith said...

I love Special K too! I get the one with dried strawberries! Yummy!!!